Friday, August 21, 2026

Hello my family!

I am writing to you from the airport and to no ones surprise we are here three hours early. Thank youuuu Padre. I for sure overpacked: three suitcases, and two backpacks (one of those backpacks is entirely medicine though, pretty unavoidable) but... I want to look cool in Rome and I need to live up to my previous title of Fashionista Jane. 

I sobbed uncontrollably when I had to say goodbye to my puppy, he was shipped off to camp while my parents are dropping me off and I did not let go to his fluffy spotted body in the entire hour before he left. I also just kept getting a little bit teary each time I looked at my brothers, but as James kept reminding me, I will see them in three weeks (ANNA'S WEDDING!), save your tears for then (eyeroll).

I am super nervous but I have faith that this will be an amazing journey and verrrrryyyy fun experience! 

LOVE YA!
MWAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my family! I am writing to you from the airport and to no ones surprise we are here three hours early. Thank youuuu Padre. I for sure ...