Wednesday, August 5, 2026

 Hi Silly Geese! 

Welcome to my BLOG! For those in the know this is actually not my first blog (Fashionista Jane anyone...?).  I am hoping that this will be more successful than my previous attempt and I am excited to keep you all up to date on my goings-on in Rome! 

Today I technically made progress towards Rome... I made a pile on my floor of things to pack! Unfortunately I am in need of compressible packing cubes and vacuum seal bags before I start attempting to shove far too many clothes in my suitcases, but I added those to the Amazon cart - we are still waiting for Padre to realize that the password was changed, hysterics incoming. 

I am super excited but as the days are dwindling I am also getting increasingly nervous, but I reached out to two different students that will also be in Rome and they seem quite nice! I was also able to switch my silly Philosophical Ethics class (not silly, but not something I am particularly interested in) to Introduction to Italian Renaissance Art! I am honestly a tad shocked that I was able to get into this class because there are only two sections and one was completely full and the other only had ONE spot left! I did a happy dance in the kitchen that Mama was a little bit confused about, not sure why... when she gets excited she likes to do a knee dance, at least mine involved my arms. 

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce you all to Rome-ing Around! Happy blogging. 


Peace Out. 


2 comments:

  1. It's going to be great. Thank you for sharing the experience with a favorite Goose 🪿 who has so much - call it tons - of confidence in you. Being able to study Italian Renaissance Art will be great. It reminds me of CITYterm but the City is Roma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (The clock is set on Pacific Time!)

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Silly Geese!  Welcome to my BLOG! For those in the know this is actually not  my first blog (Fashionista Jane anyone...?).  I am hoping ...