Hellloooo,
It is currently 9:19am and completely unironically, I am hungry. We are leaving in a few to go to a supposedly very yummy breakfast spot before heading to the Ecseri Flea Market. I had a slightly more cultural itinerary, but that was before Dylan and Grace requested some shopping, and now I get to indulge in my hoarder habits without it coming from me...not unlike Auntie Con and her chips! Then we have 12:30 tickets to St. Stephan's Basilica, don't worry everyone I got the tickets to the Dome too, scenic vista incoming. From there we lunch at the Central Market, goulash anyone? And then play it by ear until our prosecco cruise at 5, and that is where our night will commence.
I shall update later with pictures!
PEACE OUT.
Shoynosh, nem baselek madjarul.
The chip concept was not a long term success (once people stopped offering me chips). Shopping at a flea market, so long as you aren’t pick-pocketed, seems like more fun.
ReplyDelete